SmartWIFI is a wifi module development kit that can help you to prototype your wifi / IOT products within a few Lua script lines. Based on ESP8266 chip and module built over it, the board is packed with many exciting features. Many functions are jam-packed in this tiny little development board at a very affordable price.
- Arduino-like hardware IO: Board is based on open source firmware NodeMCU which is advanced API for hardware IO. It dramatically reduces the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware. The board allows you to code like Arduino in interactively manner with Lua scripting language.
- NodeJS style network API: The firmware provides event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running this tiny little board in NodeJS style. Greatly speed up your wifi / IOT application developing process.
- Lowest cost WIFI development tool: Price earmarked at merely Rs. 999/- at initial launch, this is extremely easy to prototype development kit in breadboard friendly form-factor and everything required on board.
- All supporting sections included: The development kit has onboard USB to serial converter, LiPo battery charger and RGB LED with one IO button for quick prototyping and get going.
- Reprogramming possibility: IO button available on the kit also functions as a re-flashing button for the wifi module. This means you can re-flash the module with latest firmware; which could be either nodemcu firmware or standard AT command set firmware.
- Multiple uses: This development kit not only can be used for wifi development but can also be used as a simple USB to serial converter as well as LiPo battery charger on stand-alone basis. This means, you get functionality of 3 into one.
- User directly in your application: This board has been carefully designed by keeping end user application in mind and thus comes with ready to use capability, out of the box.
- One ADC input and 8 digital IOs; all digital IOs could be used as I2C, PWM, Input, Output or Interrupt
- 3.3V operation, can be directly powered from USB, no separate power supply needed
- Provision for 3.7V LiPo operation along with 500mA battery charger inbuilt
- Onboard RGB LED and one IO button
- Compact size: 25.4mm x 50.8mm (2” x 1”) Double sided PCB with robust and compact assembly
- Provision for external battery along with on/off switch
- Uses micro-USB cable for connectivity which is commonly available
- Production ready module with direct integration capabilities
- Assembled & tested development board - 1 No.
Related Links & Downloads
Also available for purchase now on ...
You may also be interested in...
At Knewron we create tools that can help you build the future with smart products, ideas and projects. We would be happy to see what you made using smartWIFI Module and how you did that. Share your story with us and get featured on our website and various other websites of our affiliates.
For additional details, technical support, application support or commercial enquiry regarding the product - contact us.
This module / evaluation board / kit is intended for use for FURTHER ENGINEERING, DEVELOPMENT, DEMONSTRATION, OR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. It is not a finished product, and may not (yet) comply with some or any technical or legal requirements that are applicable to finished products, including, without limitation, directives regarding electromagnetic compatibility, recycling (WEEE), FCC, CE, or UL (except as may be otherwise noted on the board / kit). KNEWRON supplies this board / kit “AS IS,” with limited warranties, at the buyer’s and further users’ sole risk. The user assumes all responsibility and liability for proper and safe handling of the goods. Further, the user indemnifies KNEWRON from all claims arising from the handling or use of the goods. Due to the open construction of the product, it is the user’s responsibility to take any and all appropriate precautions with regard to electrostatic discharge and any other technical or legal concerns. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT OF THE INDEMNITY SET FORTH ABOVE, NEITHER USER NOR KNEWRON SHALL BE LIABLE TO EACH OTHER FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. No license is granted under any patent right or other intellectual property right of KNEWRON covering or relating to any machine, process, or combination in which such KNEWRON products or services might be or are used.
All goods are checked before they are sent out. In the unlikely event that goods are faulty, they must be returned to the address listed on your order invoice. We will not accept goods that have clearly been used more than the amount needed to evaluate their functionality. If the goods are found to be in working condition, and the lack of functionality is a result of lack of knowledge or assembly error on the customers part, no refund will be made, but the goods will be returned to the user at their expense.